The Aeschynanthus Twister is an absolute stunner and makes such a statement! We adore its cascading stems of bright green, fleshy twisted leaves. Tubular scarlet flowers which sprout out from the ends of the stems in the warmer, brighter months.
Comes in a handy hanger pot (with removable hanger) for instant hanging happiness :)
Fancy a lovely pot to put this beauty in? Here is our collection of pots which fit 17cm to 23cm nursery pots.
Nursery pot size: 15cm (the hangpot has a lipped rim so choose a decorative with at 16cm opening at a minimum)
- Natural habitat: Native to the warm tropical forests of Malaysia.
- Light: Preferably a lot of bright, indirect light. Can tolerate lower light environments but may not bloom.
- Watering: Water when the top 50% of soil dries out.
- Humidity: likes a higher humidity environment, ideal for bathrooms & kitchens.
- Temperature: Does well in warmer room temperatures. Keep away from draughts and cold windows.
- Pets: Harmful if eaten. Keep out of reach.
Note: all our plants are unique. The plant you receive might not be identical to the one photographed, but we’re sure you’re going to love it either way!
Aeschynanthus Twister - Lipstick Plant
SENDING AS A GIFT
We can only deliver to Isle of Man addresses. Any orders placed for delivery off island will be cancelled and refunded.
We offer local doorstep deliveries island wide.
Worried about not being in? No need, we're happy to leave your plant in a safe place. In the shed, under the red bin, with a neighbour, wherever suits you! Just leave us a note at the checkout.
We make deliveries every Wednesday and Saturday, your preferred day can be selected in the drop-down menu at the checkout. If neither of these work for you, get in touch and we'll see if can arrange something. Likewise, if you would like a plant to be delivered as a gift on a day other than Wednesday or Saturday, please get in touch and we'll see what we can do!