A gorgeous statement plant with the most beautiful spotted pink variegated leaves. Originally native to sub-tropical rainforests, whilst it copes with low light, it thrives & will grow bigger with good sunlight & humidity. However its ability to tolerate low light and watering means its a great choice for office or for new plant parents!
- Nursery pot size: 12cm
- Height (approx.): 35cm
Fancy a lovely pot to put this beauty in? Here is our collection of pots which fit 12cm - 16cm nursery pots.
Sending as a gift? Pimp your plant gift by adding one of our beautiful botanical greeting cards, made by us in collaboration with local artist extraordinaire, Kate Summerville.
- Natural habitat: They grow wild in the subtropical rainforests of southeast Asia, northeast India, southern China, Malaysia, New Guinea and the Philippines, where the plant is happy beneath the forest canopy.
- Light: Medium to bright indirect light (but will tolerate low light). Direct sun may scorch leaves.
- Watering: Water when top inch of soil is dry. Do not overwater or allow to sit in water.
- Temperature: normal room temperature is good - does not like cold spaces or draughts.
- Pets: toxic if injested. Keep out of reach of pets.
Note: all our plants are unique. The plant you receive might not be identical to the one photographed, but we’re sure you’re going to love it either way!
* price is the plant in nursery pot only – does not include decorative pot.
Aglaonema Spotted Star - Chinese Evergreen
SENDING AS A GIFT
We can only deliver to Isle of Man addresses. Any orders placed for delivery off island will be cancelled and refunded.
We offer local doorstep deliveries island wide.
Local doorstep delivery - £3.50 or FREE on orders over £40.
Worried about not being in? No need, we're happy to leave your plant in a safe place. In the shed, under the red bin, with a neighbour, wherever suits you! Just leave us a note at the checkout.
We make deliveries every Wednesday and Saturday, your preferred day can be selected in the drop-down menu at the checkout. If neither of these work for you, get in touch and we'll see if can arrange something. Likewise, if you would like a plant to be delivered as a gift on a day other than Wednesday or Saturday, please get in touch and we'll see what we can do!