Forming long strands of small, densely packed, grey-green leaves, which often develop a pink blush when grown in a very sunny spot, this unusual succulent looks great when cascading over the edges of a pot. In the right conditions they can grown small clusters of small, star-shaped flowers - yay!
Low maintenance so perfect for a gift or for a new plant parent.
- Nursery pot size: 14cm (the hangpot (with removable hanger) is lipped so choose a decorative pot with a 15cm opening at a minimum)
- Length (approx.): 30cm
Fancy a lovely pot to put this beauty in? Here is our collection of pots which fit 12cm to 16cm nursery pots.
Sending as a gift? Pimp your plant gift by adding one of our beautiful botanical greeting cards, made by us in collaboration with local artist extraordinaire, Kate Summerville.
- Natural habitat: They are native to the southern regions of Africa.
- Light: Prefers full sun. Perfect for a sunny south facing window sill. Can tolerate lower light however.
- Watering: Let soil completely dry out between waterings.
- Temperature: Prefers warmer rooms - does not like cold spaces or draughts.
- Pets: toxic if injested. Keep out of reach of pets.
Note: all our plants are unique. The plant you receive might not be identical to the one photographed, but we’re sure you’re going to love it either way!
* price is for the plant in nursery pot only, does not include decorative pot.
Crassula marnieriana - Jade Necklace
SENDING AS A GIFT
We can only deliver to Isle of Man addresses. Any orders placed for delivery off island will be cancelled and refunded.
We offer local doorstep deliveries island wide.
Worried about not being in? No need, we're happy to leave your plant in a safe place. In the shed, under the red bin, with a neighbour, wherever suits you! Just leave us a note at the checkout.
We make deliveries every Wednesday and Saturday, your preferred day can be selected in the drop-down menu at the checkout. If neither of these work for you, get in touch and we'll see if can arrange something. Likewise, if you would like a plant to be delivered as a gift on a day other than Wednesday or Saturday, please get in touch and we'll see what we can do!