We think the name of plant is hilarious, it sounds like a type of dinosaur! This beauty is also often referred to as Mini Monstera, although not in the same family the leaves are similar.
It has an interesting leaf shape, though much smaller than your usual Monstera deliciosa. These chaps have proven to be very popular houseplants and we can totally see why. Low maintenance, fast growing, with a gorgeous leaf shape.
A trailing or climbing plant, these come with their own trellis which they are already happily climbing up.
- Nursery pot size: 17cm
- Height (approx.): 90cm
Fancy a lovely pot to put this beauty in? Here is our collection of pots which fit 17cm to 23cm nursery pots.
Sending as a gift? Pimp your plant gift by adding one of our beautiful botanical greeting cards, made by us in collaboration with local artist extraordinaire, Kate Summerville.
- Light: Does well in bright, indirect light. Too little light may result in slow growth or less fenestrations (splits) in the new leaves. Excessive direct sun may cause leaf scorch.
- Watering: Does not require frequent watering, water when the soil has dried out. Do not over-water or allow to sit in water.
- Temperature: Does well in average to warm temperatures.
- Humidity: Enjoys humidity but not essential. Will thrive in a bathroom or kitchen.
- Pets: Harmful if eaten. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Note: All our plants are unique, the plant you receive might not be identical to the one photographed but we're sure you're going to love it either way!
*Price is for plant in nursery pot only, does not include decorative pot.
Rhaphidophora tetrasperma - Mini Monstera
SENDING AS A GIFT
We can only deliver to Isle of Man addresses. Any orders placed for delivery off island will be cancelled and refunded.
We offer local doorstep deliveries island wide.
Worried about not being in? No need, we're happy to leave your plant in a safe place. In the shed, under the red bin, with a neighbour, wherever suits you! Just leave us a note at the checkout.
We make deliveries every Wednesday and Saturday, your preferred day can be selected in the drop-down menu at the checkout. If neither of these work for you, get in touch and we'll see if can arrange something. Likewise, if you would like a plant to be delivered as a gift on a day other than Wednesday or Saturday, please get in touch and we'll see what we can do!