The pretty Tradescantia Quadricolour has leaves that are the most glorious shades of pink transforming into a darker purple, interspersed with green. Fast growing, it spreads over the sides of pots and along windowsills. These variegated trailing beauties are easy to care for and will be happy in a kitchen or bathroom on a windowsill.
- Nursery pot size: 17cm (the hangpot has a lipped rim so choose a decorative pot with an opening of at least 18cm)
- Height (approx.): 40cm
Fancy a lovely pot to put this beauty in? Here is our collection of pots which fit 17cm to 23cm nursery pots.
Sending as a gift? Pimp your plant gift by adding one of our beautiful botanical greeting cards, made by us in collaboration with local artist extraordinaire, Kate Summerville.
- Light: Does well in bright, indirect light. Too little light will result in faded leaves with little or no variegation. Excessive direct sun causes leaf scorch.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry out a little before thoroughly watering with room temperature water. Do not allow to sit in water.
- Temperature: Pretty tolerant of cooler and warmer temperatures.
- Pets: Harmful if eaten and are a skin and eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Note: All our plants are unique, the plant you receive might not be identical to the one photographed but we're sure you're going to love it either way!
*Price is for plant in nursery pot only, does not include decorative pot.
Tradescantia fluminensis 'Quadricolour' Hangpot
SENDING AS A GIFT
We can only deliver to Isle of Man addresses. Any orders placed for delivery off island will be cancelled and refunded.
We offer local doorstep deliveries island wide.
Worried about not being in? No need, we're happy to leave your plant in a safe place. In the shed, under the red bin, with a neighbour, wherever suits you! Just leave us a note at the checkout.
We make deliveries every Wednesday and Saturday, your preferred day can be selected in the drop-down menu at the checkout. If neither of these work for you, get in touch and we'll see if can arrange something. Likewise, if you would like a plant to be delivered as a gift on a day other than Wednesday or Saturday, please get in touch and we'll see what we can do!