The Lipstick Plant is an absolute stunner and makes such a statement! She has trailing long compact curls and sends out trailing fronds of shiny sickle shaped foliage, tipped with lipstick-like rouge blooms.
Comes in a handy hanger pot (removable hanger) for instant hanging happiness :)
- Nursery pot size: 15cm (the hangpot has a lipped rim so choose a decorative with at 16cm opening at a minimum)
Fancy a lovely pot to put this beauty in? Here is our collection of pots which fit 17cm to 23cm nursery pots.
Sending as a gift? Pimp your plant gift by adding one of our beautiful botanical greeting cards, made by us in collaboration with local artist extraordinaire, Kate Summerville.
- Natural habitat: Native to the warm tropical forests of Brazil.
- Light: Preferably a lot of bright, indirect light, but can take some lower light levels.
- Watering: Water when the top 50% of soil dries out.
- Humidity: likes a higher humidity environment, ideal for bathrooms & kitchens.
- Temperature: Does well in average room temperatures. Keep away from draughts and cold windows.
- Pets: Not toxic.
Note: all our plants are unique. The plant you receive might not be identical to the one photographed, but we’re sure you’re going to love it either way!
*Price is for plant in nursery pot only, does not include decorative pot
Aeschynanthus rasta - Lipstick Plant
SENDING AS A GIFT
We can only deliver to Isle of Man addresses. Any orders placed for delivery off island will be cancelled and refunded.
We offer local doorstep deliveries island wide.
Worried about not being in? No need, we're happy to leave your plant in a safe place. In the shed, under the red bin, with a neighbour, wherever suits you! Just leave us a note at the checkout.
We make deliveries every Wednesday and Saturday, your preferred day can be selected in the drop-down menu at the checkout. If neither of these work for you, get in touch and we'll see if can arrange something. Likewise, if you would like a plant to be delivered as a gift on a day other than Wednesday or Saturday, please get in touch and we'll see what we can do!