An absolute staple for every home, you can't go wrong with a Golden Pothos.
A climbing or trailing plant with beautiful golden green leaves. Looks stunning cascading down from a shelf or in a hanging planter. A super duper low maintenance plant, Pothos are a perfect plant for a new plant parent or to give as a gift. Is tolerant of low light levels and needs infrequent watering so is great for offices. Comes with a handy plant hanger for instant hanging at home.
- Nursery pot size: 15cm (the hang pot has a lipped rim so choose a pot with an opening of 16cm plus)
- Height (approx.): 40cm
Fancy a lovely pot to put this beauty in? Here is our collection of pots which fit 17cm - 23cm nursery pots.
Sending as a gift? Pimp your plant gift by adding one of our beautiful botanical greeting cards, made by is in collaboration with local artist extraordinare, Kate Summerville.
- Natural habitat: Native to warm tropical forests where it is found climbing up trees.
- Light: Grows best is bright indirect light but is tolerant of low light levels. Avoid too much direct sunlight as this may scorch leaves.
- Watering: Water when the top 50% of soil dries out.
- Temperature: Does well in average room temperatures.
- Toxicity: Harmful if eaten. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Note: All our plants are unique, the plant you receive might not be identical to the one photographed but we're sure you're going to love it either way!
Epipremnum aureum 'Golden' Pothos - Devil's Ivy
SENDING AS A GIFT
We can only deliver to Isle of Man addresses. Any orders placed for delivery off island will be cancelled and refunded.
We offer local doorstep deliveries island wide.
Worried about not being in? No need, we're happy to leave your plant in a safe place. In the shed, under the red bin, with a neighbour, wherever suits you! Just leave us a note at the checkout.
We make deliveries every Wednesday and Saturday, your preferred day can be selected in the drop-down menu at the checkout. If neither of these work for you, get in touch and we'll see if can arrange something. Likewise, if you would like a plant to be delivered as a gift on a day other than Wednesday or Saturday, please get in touch and we'll see what we can do!